Wednesday, November 29, 2006

This is a picture of our little guy with his brothers and sisters. He is the biggest pup in the litter. That's him in the bottom right hand corner. He's also the only one with brindle coloring. (That's the brown and black striped look.) We will pick him up at the beginning of January.

2 comments:

Brittanie said...

Okay - I admit - at first I didn't think he was that cute - but then I scrolled down and saw the one at the bottom and I totally changed my mind!! Can't wait to play with him! You will have to bring him over - Anika and Keslie would DIE!! Congrats on the new addition!

Unknown said...

First off, love the pics with the little boy wearing underwear . . . classic! Second, ever thought of naming your pup
Sgt. Peterson?? Just a suggestion :)

stsuff

Voting