Lookin' good so far Natalie. Can't wait to see more photos. Congratulations too! Keith and Amber Volle. You should check out our blog and see pictures of our little girl we had in July. http://kajaupdate.blogspot.com
You are the cutest little pregnant girl ever. I don't remember going through a cute stage - just felt like I went straight to HUGE. Can't wait to see you guys!
Congratulations! (I found your blog on the Mangum's.) Anyway. We're really excited for you. Hopefully Rocky, the cutest pup in the world, adjusts well to his new brother.:)
7 comments:
Hurray! You are so cute! I am jealous of your cute tum!
What a cute little tummy. That is so fun. Can't wait to see that little guy. Hang in there! -Nat
Yeah Nat that looks so cute! You definately are going to be such a cute pregnant lady. I can't wait until it really pokes out!
Lookin' good so far Natalie. Can't wait to see more photos. Congratulations too! Keith and Amber Volle. You should check out our blog and see pictures of our little girl we had in July. http://kajaupdate.blogspot.com
You are the cutest little pregnant girl ever. I don't remember going through a cute stage - just felt like I went straight to HUGE. Can't wait to see you guys!
Congratulations! (I found your blog on the Mangum's.) Anyway. We're really excited for you. Hopefully Rocky, the cutest pup in the world, adjusts well to his new brother.:)
Post a Comment