Thursday, January 31, 2008

6 comments:

Ali said...

What a beautiful family. He is so perfect. I can't believe how much hair he has! Congratulations to you both. I love his name... great pick! Best of luck with your recovery!

jen said...

Oh Natalie, he is so cute! Congratulations!! New babies are the best. Jeff & Aimee just had their baby boy on the 29th. Well I'll definately want to see him when you're here in March...let us know when you're coming! Congrats again!

JCooper said...

Congrats you guys! It was so fun to see you and sweet little Lincoln. Ethan keeps saying, "baby counin?.. winkin?" Hope you guys can get some rest. We love you!

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

He is so beautiful! Good job guys! If you need ANYTHING...let us know!

Amelia said...

And I thought my baby was cute! Way to go guys! Congratulations! He is SOOO handsome! Have fun!

Elder Josh Pettitt said...

Do I have the most beautiful grandbabies or what? It was so great to be with you on his "birth" day and share in your excitement and love for your new son. What a cute family you make. We love you all!

stsuff

Voting