Monday, March 24, 2008

Just something



Well I thought I would post something since on Wednesday Lincoln will officially be two months old! I am going to Salt Lake on Wed so I thought I would post this now. He is getting so chubby! I didn't know that toes could be fat but his are. Scott loves the rolls on his forearms. Well some fun milestones this month are, one, he started sleeping through the night which is awesome. He sleeps a good 7-8 hours! I am one lucky mother! He also starting talking a lot more! He likes to imitate the noises I make. He hasn't laughed yet, but I think he is getting close. He smiles a lot now. It is fun to wake up and see him smile at me. I love it! He can hold his neck up pretty well and enjoys looking around at stuff. I am not sure what he is looking at most of the time.
A friend of Lincoln's tagged him and I think it was about things that Lincoln loves so here it goes:
1) He loves to eat! Yes, I must admit there are times when I feel like a cow.
2) He loves to watch mommy talk and then smile. Which is why I think he loves to watch mommy talk.
3) He loves to sleep! He sleeps eight hours at night wakes up to eat then goes back to sleep for another four hours.
4) And just in, Lincoln loves to talk! He is a little blabber mouth in the mornings! I love it!
Lincoln tags big Ben Sorensen

3 comments:

Andrew and Ariel said...

Hey Natalie,
Sounds like things are going great! How long are you going to be in Salt Lake? We'd love to stop by and meet the little guy if you have time.
E-mail us and let us know,
Andrew and Ariel

Lisa, Danny, and Blake said...

Nat he is so cute and is growing so big. Don't you just love chubby babies? I hope you have fun in Salt Lake... I'm sad we won't get to see you. Loves

maryirene said...

i'm so jealous. my first didn't sleep through the night until he was 6 months. even then it was because we made him cry it out until he learned he needed to stay sleeping. enjoy it! sometimes they revert back. he is so adorable!!

stsuff

Voting