Saturday, May 17, 2008




Well Lincoln is four months according to weeks that is. He is 16 weeks this coming Wednesday. For those of you who don't know, scott and I are moving to Las Vegas for the summer. Scott got an internship working for the Clark county Public Defenders office there. He is pretty excited about it because this is what he hopes to do full time after Law School next year. So because of this move I had to take Lincoln in a little early to get his shots. He is doing great and just all around happy and healthy! He was in the 75th percentile for his weight and 25th for his height! He He! I thought that was funny.
Lincoln isn't much of a napper, but he sleeps really well at night still so I really shouldn't be complaining. He sleeps from 8-7sometime 8 if we are lucky. But because of this lack of napping (which I am currently trying to fix) I have to find stuff for him to do for most of the day. So today I got on to craigslist and found him a bumbo chair with a tray! He looks so cute in it I can't help but post some pics. I tried to take him outside for a photo shoot since it was so nice today, but he wouldn't have it, but here are some shots from that.
I just wanted to take this opportunity to say bye for the summer to all our good Hartford friends! We will miss you! Vegas here we come!

5 comments:

Elder Josh Pettitt said...

Darling chair, I'm sure he'll love sitting up like a "big boy".

We're gonna miss you guys this sumer but I know it will be great for you all. Love you.

Christy said...

He is so handsome. I am so excited to see you next week Natalie! You get to see my big belly, and I get to see your baby! Just want to let you know that I tagged you so check out our page to see what you get to do!

Scott said...

Have a great time in Vegas! We can't wait to see how big Lincoln gets in the meantime.

Amber Volle said...

And we are so excited to have you! We'll call on Monday about caravaning down.

Unknown said...

I stumbled on your page on accident while searching the internet for a particular picture and I just had to comment. That has to be one of the cutest babies I have ever laid eyes on. What a sweetie! May he bring you many years of happiness.

stsuff

Voting