I know that I am posting a million things, but our place in Las Vegas doesn't have high speed internet, so I am trying to get all these pictures on here, before I can't. So here is a picture of little Abraham Marshall! What a doll! He looks like the gerber baby! We thought it was funny to put the two of them together because together they are Abraham Lincoln! He He! Thanks for the fun visit Marshall family!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Abraham, Lincoln
I know that I am posting a million things, but our place in Las Vegas doesn't have high speed internet, so I am trying to get all these pictures on here, before I can't. So here is a picture of little Abraham Marshall! What a doll! He looks like the gerber baby! We thought it was funny to put the two of them together because together they are Abraham Lincoln! He He! Thanks for the fun visit Marshall family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
stsuff
Voting



2 comments:
Awh, you beat us to it! We had already talked about making our own little Abraham/Lincoln post, and still plan to. I just got derailed from the family posts with my "Dark Knight" rant.
It was great to see you all. That Lincoln is fantastic! Such a friendly guy. We hope our own Abe takes lessons from him.
And it was fun to see all the other happenings in your lives since you've been here.
Lincoln looks like he is getting so big! I can't wait to see you guys again! Looks like you guys had fun in Utah! Your hair is getting so long!
Post a Comment