Four years ago on July 22nd, I married the man of my dreams! Could I be any luckier? He is truly my best friend. We have had such a wonderful four years together with many more to come, in fact we have an infinite amount of time to build on these wonderful memories. I feel not only lucky to be married to this incredible man, but for temple marriage and the blessing that it is to me and my little family.
Our reception was held at the Lion House in the courtyard out back. It was so beautiful and it was fun to go back and see it. We also ate lunch at the pantry! yum!
I love Temple Square and how beautiful it is!




Returning to the scene of the crime!

1 comment:
Those flower pictures are fabulous! And Lincoln is so cute! I love his hair!!!
Post a Comment