Monday, July 21, 2008

T baby!









Weddings are so great! I love seeing two people so in love and so excited to start out! I also love that when weddings roll around that they remind me of how much I love my husband and also that I get to be with him forever! I am so grateful for that, for the fact that we are sealed for time and all eternity to each other. I love that two people I care about are now able to feel as I do and to receive the blessing of marriage!

1 comment:

Shawna Wilson said...

So I have to say I was totally bummed I didn't get a "dress in yellow" invite :( And I would have loved to go to the temple with everyone to see T come out...oh well. It was good to see you and your cute baby.

stsuff

Voting