Saturday, December 6, 2008

Randomness

I love how much lincoln loves music! He likes to listen to me and scott play and almost always insists on playing with us.  I've been learning a song to play at my recital on Monday night because my students have been begging to hear me play something for three years now.  So lincoln has been listening to me a lot lately.  I just sit him in his little walker and he just sits by the piano and stares at me. When I'm through he loves playing a little something himself.  It is so great.  Whenever Scott pulls out his guitar lincoln just goes crazy, he loves banging on the strings and hearing the noise it makes.  I can't wait to see what kind of musician he will become.
I can't resist bath time pictures! He is looking so grown up to me lately... oh sad.  I just want him to be ten months old forever!

1 comment:

Amber Volle said...

I love the family pictures. They are so cute. Lincoln is such a handsome boy. Man is he going to break some hearts in the future. Keep us updated as far as moving out here goes. Love and miss you guys.

stsuff

Voting