I can't believe that my little baby boy is one today. It has actually been kind of a hard day for me. I can't help but think how fast time has gone. It doesn't feel like it was that long ago that I was in the hospital holding this little guy for the first time. He was so beautiful to me then and even more beautiful and amazing to me now, which I didn't think could even be possible. He has been such a light in our lives and I love being able to wake up and see his smiling face every morning.
He is 25 pounds and around 30 inches long so he is a short stocky little thing. Everyone told me he would thin out when he started crawling and walking, but we have yet to see that happen. I love his chubbiness though.
Well for his big day we decided to copy a tradition of my sister Meg and take Linc to McDonalds to get his first Cheeseburger! It was so much fun and we had a lot of fun friends to celebrate with. I was always planning on doing this, but it was last minute deciding to get others to come so I am glad that some were able to make it! Thanks for coming guys!



This morning Linc got to open his gift from my mom and sisters and it was an awesome shirt and cute little airplane. He loved the paper!!! So here are some pictures from the day. Tomorrow there will be more as we are celebrating with Scott's family! So there are more pics to come.
This morning Linc got to open his gift from my mom and sisters and it was an awesome shirt and cute little airplane. He loved the paper!!! So here are some pictures from the day. Tomorrow there will be more as we are celebrating with Scott's family! So there are more pics to come.



6 comments:
It is always bitter-sweet to watch your child grow...Fun to see them enter new stages but sad to know they are no longer a baby. How funny that Megan and now you do Mcdonald's on your babies first birthday, I do the same thing! It is great to get your blog updates, I love reading them!
Happy Birthday lincoln!!! Time flies.
Any chance you'll be in utah in april??? I need to squeeze this kiddo of yours. He is so handsome!!
He is so cute Natalie! Wow I can't believe you have a one year old!!
Happy Birthday Lincoln! What a cute boy you have :)
It looks like Lincoln is afraid of that stupid clown...that's something we have in common (he's now my favorite nephew). Congrat's to the little guy on turning 1. You have to make sure you come down and visit before you guys move away so Lincoln and Lexie can Sumo Wrestle.
Happy Birthday Lincoln!! I loved all the pictures! He is such an adorable little man. I can't wait to finally meet him in a few months. We love you!
Post a Comment