Well some of these are out of order, but here we go. So my little brother Andrew got married this last weekend to a beautiful sweet girl named Caitlin. I got to fly home and leave lincoln with scott and I have to say that even though I missed my little guy ( and scott) I had a lot of fun! For the first time in a long time all eight of us kiddos were able to get together and that was pretty darn cool. I also got to see my sweet sista in law Theresa who I haven't seen in a long, long time.
So from the top. The top two pics are of Andrew and Caitlin taking off after the reception. Everyone lit sparklers and they ran through. So cute!
Family pic! We are missing a few in-laws and nephews ( linc, and daniel, who we are guessing was hiding behind his mom.)
yum...


I loved the gelato bar!!!! I wish I had thought of that for my wedding.


The spread. It was pretty amazing. I didn't know this until after but Caitlin's mom and some others helped and made all of the desserts! They were amazing and so beautiful!


Family pics at Noni gardens in Riverwoods. It was pretty cool, because it started raining right after we finished! What luck.

The sibs minus our brother Josh
I couldn't resist. I loved this picture of Marc and Caitlin. Ha ha!
So adorable!!!! I love my nieces and nephews! ( Where's MO?)
Annie and Andrew. Annie graduated that same day from BYU! I am so proud of her!

The Graduation! Elder Oaks had a grandson graduating from the same college as Annie so he spoke and it was just a wonderful ceremony!
The night I got there I went straight down to Provo and stayed with a friend and it was so good to see her! Here is a random picture. I only brought my 50mm lens which is a primer lens so it doesn't zoom in or out. Hence the close up. Well I had a blast and I miss my family but Scott and I are moving to Las Vegas on the 18th of May!!!!!! So I will get to see them soon. We are excited about the move, but sad to leave all of our wonderful friends out here in CT. This has been home for three years so It is going to be hard to leave. I know, I know. I said I hated it here and I still stand by the fact that I don't want to live here forever, but I am really going to miss it. More on this subject later.



6 comments:
The reception looked like it was beautiful! I'm so sad I missed you while you were out for your quick trip. I'm excited to have you close again.
Nat,
You're moving to Vegas!!??!! That's awesome. Now we'll have an excuse to come down there.
love ya girl!
Vegas? We'll really have to plan a trip this time. I'm glad you guys finally know. That's so great. Love you guys!
You are so freakin hot. Seriously... you look so pretty in these pictures. Can I trade bodies with you?! :) I'm not even joking.
I love you and Lincoln... I can't believe we have to move away from eachother!! Maybe you should plan an exotic vacation to Oklahoma!! he he. Let's hang this week!!!
P.S. Who does your hair? Whoever she is, is the most talented hair-stylist on the planet!!! :) Such lovely tresses you have!
These are great pictures Natalie! I will have to get them from you sometime! Thanks so much for coming!!
Post a Comment