Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!!! ( a day late.)

The month of June for my family is full of Birthdays. Me, Scott, My little brother, my mom and dad my new brother in law, and my cute little nephew Matt.  Lucky for me I get to be with most of them on their birthday's.  So for most of them I get the chance to tell them I love them and how amazing they are and Happy Birthday.  Since I can't actually tell my dad that in person I am going to write it here.  
Dad- Happy Birthday!!!! I can't believe you are 62 years young already! Thank you for being such an amazing father and for being such a wonderful example to me.  I love you so much!!!!!!! I think I need to give you a... Hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray!!!!!!! 
love your Natalie Joy!

1 comment:

jen said...

Ha ha ha I LOVE the hip hip horrays!!

stsuff

Voting