Monday, August 17, 2009
Life :)
I thought it might be fun to post a picture of our place here in Las Vegas. It is a fun little house and we LOVE it!!!!!! Then here are some pictures of Lincon's latest look which includes the major buzz haircut and tank tops. He is so incredibly adorable I just love him more and more everyday!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
stsuff
Voting



5 comments:
LOVE your house! So cute! And Lincoln's pretty cute too :)
Natalie! I can't believe how grown up that little Lincoln looks with his haircut. So cute! Your house looks amazing! Much better than an apartment right? :0) Miss you!
Natalie, Lincoln is SO adorable! And your house looks great! It was fun to see your father-in-law when my sister got home from her mission in June.
We miss seeing you!
he is a cute little guy, I have to say I like the longer hair, but I'm sure he appreciates it in the heat. You guys are livin' the dream now.
Paul
Post a Comment