Sunday, August 1, 2010

Gracen's Blessing



Beautiful Gracen Joy was blessed today and it was beautiful! She cried a little bit in the beginning but calmed down quickly, thank goodness:) She looked so pretty in her dress! It is the same dress I wore when I was blessed and also sealed to my family, so it was special to have her in it! I wish that I had gotten more pictures of her on her day, but I had to wait after church for a while and when I got home scott had already changed her and put her down for her nap. I feel like I have not been as picture happy with her as I was with Lincoln, but I am trying to be better...

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Oh I wish I could have been there. I bet it was wonderful! Cant wait to see you all in a week or so! love you!

Heather Tolbert said...

You look so pretty! I hope it all went well. I can't believe how old and big the little ones are getting already.

lesley said...

Natalie,
It was so much fun to talk to you the other night. So fun to chat and catch up. Gracen looks darling! Thanks again for calling. Let's chat again soon.
Love,
Lesley

Ashley DeMille said...

Gracen is so cute! I just read your blog about New Port Beach! My family had our reunion there this July!!! It is such a fun place to play. I am so with you on the piers! I got so nervous everytime we walked on one. I think Carson thought I was a little crazy too. I wouldn't even let go of Jaxon for 1 second I was so worried!

stsuff

Voting