Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas and Hoover Dam

My little sister and her husband went down to Phoenix for Christmas and they stayed for us one night on their way down and one on their way back. It was so much fun to have them here! On their way back they decided to go to the Hoover dam and the kids and I decided to join them. It was SOOO much fun. My hubs has been trying to get me to go for a while and it just sounded boring. But I was wrong! It was fun and so amazingly cool! For some reason when we went it was like a huge tourist day... It took us forever to get there. But it was worth it. This bridge in the first picture is new. They just opened it up a few months ago... It is amazing! We wanted to go up there, but my kids were just too tired to make it:( Anyway it was a really fun trip!



Annie and I were very nervous.... Linc liked looking down though and kept saying, " That's a long way down.... it's scary." ( notice annie holding linc's pants... she didn't trust caleb:))

Gracen was SOOO happy the whole entire time we were there. She didn't stop giggling and smiling... When we got back in the car to go home, she passed out. It was funny. Caleb thinks it is because she was so emotionally exhausted. Ha ha it is probably true:)
Annie+Caleb:)
Don't you think this is where they filmed James Bond?? You know where he jumps off the dam???




We had a wonderful Christmas and here are some of the pics we took:) Linc got everything he asked for, he was a good little boy this year:) Probably the best big brother in the whole world! Gracen had fun even though she had no idea what it was all for. She is enjoying her new blankie very much. Rocky was just happy we were home all day. That was Christmas present enough for him:)



a little side note: Scott wore his new hunting boots around all day... I think he likes them a lot:) phew... the hardest man to buy for in the whole world, and I found something he liked!




2 comments:

BethSpang said...

Natalie, I am the same way when it comes to heights!!! Kids around heights makes me even more nervous! Haha So glad your family had a nice Christmas :)

JCooper said...

So glad you guys had a great Christmas. We missed having you guys here! I can't believe those pictures of the dam! I'm freaking out just looking at them. With my fear of heights, I would have been a nervous wreck! Glad you had a nice break!!

stsuff

Voting