Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving

I don't have any pictures of our Thanksgiving, but I still wanted to document it for my family:) We decided to head up to Salt Lake City to spend it with my family this year, and I am so happy we did! It had been four years since I had celebrated with my family. The food was amazing the company even more so. Lincoln and Gracen had a blast hanging out with all of their cousins, and even though it was chaos at times, they miss it when we come home. Our house it just so quiet and boring compared to Grandma's house, which is probably why Lincoln always asks me if we can go to Grandma's house:)
Scott spent most of Thanksgiving looking through Black Friday deals and then got up early and headed out to get them:) He got Linc an awesome little bike, a Christmas tree and some nice dress shirts for work:) So I'd say his outing was a success. The only thing he didn't get was the wii at Walmart... which was probably good. After watching the news with all of those crazy Black Friday shoppers, he might have been punched in the face or something... He showed up at 5:20 and the store had opened at five and he said everything was gone. CRAZY! That's all I can say about that...
That Friday my family went to see the new Disney movie Tangled and we all LOVED it! I was trying to figure out what it was I loved so much about it and my mom put it best, she said that it was like Disney movies used to be:) She is so right and that is definitely what I love about it! I also think the guy in it looks like the guy on that one home make over show on HGTV... Does anyone know what I am talking about??? Anyway... Linc loved it too and he tells me on a daily basis that I need to take him to the store where we watch Tangled:) he is so funny:)
We did a lot of fun shopping and listened to the BYU/Utah game. My family has always been a bit split with this rivalry, but for the most part we were raised as avid Uof U fans thanks to my dad and grandpa:) Which makes it funny because all but one of us kids went to one of the BYU's. I think BYU played a good game, but the right team won... they should have won by a lot more though... Scott and I headed home on Saturday evening because of the snow storm that was going to hit that night and we are sure lucky we did! Down south they closed down the freeway for most of the day on Sunday! I really wanted to just stay because I didn't think it would be that bad and scott insisted we go, so although I hate admitting it, Scott was right.... He's always right....
Well I just want to Thank my family for being so wonderful! I just love all of them! I love all of my new in-laws, it is sooooo fun to have so many new additions to my family! I love all of my nieces and nephews, they are INCREDIBLE! They all have so much talent and are just beautiful inside and out! My brothers and sisters never cease to amaze me with all they are doing! I look up to all of them:) And of Course I am so grateful for my mom who has kept us all so close! She does so much for all of us and it truly is amazing:)

No comments:

stsuff

Voting