Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stuff




We are headed up to SLC for Easter and I thought I would post some stuff really quick;)
Yesterday we got to take a train ride on the Boulder City train and I am pretty sure it is THE coolest thing I have ever done for linc:) He loved every second of it and has been asking me if we can go ride it again... probably not anytime soon though...



So a little while back lincoln asked if he could get another "dino" poster. His uncle Caleb made the last one and so I emailed him and asked if he had any cool images to make into another poster for linc. Lincoln has a lot of wall space and I refuse to put anything too expensive or can in anyway be destroyed, into his room. He doesn't mean to be destructive... he just is. Anyway, uncle caleb came back with this AWESOME image that he made just for lincoln! Lincoln actually gasped when I showed him the image in my email and was just so excited about it we had it ordered and made the next day! It looks perfect in his big boy room and he LOVES it so much! Thank you uncle Caleb and aunt Annie! ( mostly Caleb, but aunt Annie because she married such an amazingly cool guy who happens to be an amazing artist:))

1 comment:

Heather Matthews said...

Hi Natalie,

We wanted to let you know about our new site: www.MommyGiggles.com.

Mommy Giggles is a site where moms submit funny pictures to share with other moms to get a giggle out of. They can either be pictures of their kids or of other hilarious “mommy moments”

We are contacting you to see if you have a funny picture that we could post – we would of course give you the credit, and also post your blog (if you want). There is also a $25 Amazon Gift card drawing to everyone who submits a photo each month.

We also would appreciate if you could spread the word about our site to other moms too!

We hope you will get a “giggle” out of our site.

Warmest Regards,

Heather Matthews & Heidi Werry

stsuff

Voting