I loved this pic of linc:) Seriously cracks me up. Tonight when we were driving home, we saw some cops at the side of the road and three tiny little kids were just sitting there and I said to Scott, " Oh my goodness, I can't believe there are three little kids just sitting here so late without their parents!" And linc goes " Where are the three little pigs??? I want to see the three little pigs!" I don't know why but I can't stop laughing about it:)
So we got to go to Salt Lake for Easter to have a baby shower for my cute sister in law. We went to my little brothers graduation from BYU, got to sleep over at aunt Annie and uncle Caleb's place, went to the zoo and just had a lot of fun hanging out as a family:) I didn't take a lot of pictures:( I think one of the highlights of our trip was being able to go to the Carl Bloch exhibit at BYU while we were there for Andrew's graduation. It was INCREDIBLE! If I hadn't had a husband carting around two very tired kids ( I started to feel bad because he was watching them while I looked, he knows that it was my kind of thing:)) I would have loved to stay and just look for so much longer.... There was a somber spirit while walking through and you could see many people who were very teary ( me included) while taking in the beautiful works of art.
The picture above is a Carl Bloch, Christ in Gethsemane. It is so overwhelming and heart wrenching... I loved it because, I think Carl Bloch's interpretation of the angel visiting Christ during his darkest hour, is how I would hope it to have been. The angel showing so much compassion and love, knowing how much he was suffering for us all. It is larger than life and truly incredible to see in person. It was my favorite piece there.



No comments:
Post a Comment