We have been busy with the day to day, enjoying our wonderful summer going to splash pads and swimming a lot! We have wonderful friends down here and love spending time with them! I love how living away from home and family brings you closer together with different people. My friends are basically family and I love them and my kids love them too.
We did take a trip home in July though, to see scott's sister Natalie Kewish, who had come out from Virginia for a family reunion! It was so good to see her and her adorable little girls! (James too!) Sadly I did not take a single picture of our little reunion! We also got to celebrate our 7 year anniversary by eating lunch at the Lion House! For those who don't know, that is where my wedding reception was. So when we have that opportunity to go there on July 22nd, it is special!
My kids have been growing up too fast! I love every second of it and every major milestone is bittersweet. Lincoln has been reading small words and very interested in telling time, he gets it wrong a lot still but he's really trying:) he will look at the clock and say," Hey mommy it's 2 pounds til we go!" 2 pounds meaning two hours:) he is funny:) Gracen is learning her colors! She knows pink really well. She is a little slow on her words, but she makes up for it in complete understanding. She literally understands everything I say or ask her to do. It is amazing. She loves taking things to the trash can for me. She loves to read books and watch tangled. Tangled is the only movie or really any tv related things she will watch. My kids are not big on TV... A blessing but a curse too. I wish they would sit down and watch a movie some days.
So here are a couple of pics of my cute kiddos with their doggy rock. Rocky, oh what can I say about him that I haven't already:) We love him:) He's a middle aged pit bull who sleeps almost all day. He will be five in October, don't you worry I will post a little something special about him on his BDay:) you know, for those of you who read my blog for info on Rocky;) wink wink, I know none of you do.
( those last two pics of linc... I asked him to smile for me... that is what I got. He is a ham!)
Gracen hugging her pal:) She never forgets to give him a hug and kiss when she wakes up. Rocky is one of the few words she can say, so that just proves how much she loves him:) He really loves her too:)



2 comments:
Oh Natalie you have the most adorable little family. I love reading your blog entries but it makes me a little sad cause I miss you guys soooo much. Keep posting. Love you!
Love! Gracen and Linc are the cutest!! And I do love your updates on Rocky too ;)
Post a Comment