sweetest picture ever!
I LOVE baby profiles:)
Beautiful hair like her other siblings. It is nice and straight like her brother's!
Wow I can't believe it has been, basically, a week since this beautiful angel joined our family! Her birth story is pretty generic, and even more perfect than I thought it would be! She was born at Exactly 5 AM on Sunday morning and she came out screaming! It was beautiful! I cried of course and couldn't wait to snuggle her! Right away I knew the name we had chosen for her fit her perfectly. Like with all my children, she is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I have a confession to make. I am not a newborn mom... that is, I do not enjoy the newborn phase very much. However for some reason I have been LOVING this phase with Isla. I can't explain why this sudden change in me. I suppose it could be she's not my first, when I had Lincoln I was so stressed out about how tiny he was and so inexperienced with babies that I was scared. With Gracen I was in so much pain from that stupid, massive kidney stone, I literally couldn't enjoy it. She is so sweet and good natured and has made this transition to three children that much easier for me. She is my first baby to stay in my tummy for the full 40 weeks and was content to do so it seemed. She was in no rush and I think content is the perfect word to describe her. She sleeps well ( has slept from 11:30-7:30 for the last 5 days!) and eats well and when she's awake she just sweetly looks around taking everything in. She loves her brother and sister and has been showered with hugs and kisses daily. Who can blame them, she is so kissable.
I feel so blessed to have such beautiful, sweet children! I am so grateful for my wonderful husband. He had so much on his plate this last week with work and he still made time to help me out. His mom came in to town to help out and it was such a blessing and words cannot express how grateful I am for her help in taking care of Lincoln and Gracen while I was in the hospital. I can't believe how well timed her visit was! I also enjoyed a very clean house and wonderful home cooked meals once I got home. Thank you so much Liana and Emily! I am so blessed to be a part of your family! So here are a few pictures from the hospital that we took right before we left to head home. Now I just need to catch her with her eyes open. She has such pretty eyes. Hopefully I will be able to stay on top of blogging... we will see.
Grandma Chris sent the best little gifts for Linc and Gracen! It made their day to get something in the mail! And not only was it something in the mail, but it was candy in the mail! Nothing better! We are excited to go up to Grandma Chris' "world" ( what lincoln calls Salt Lake) in November!
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
stsuff
Voting











3 comments:
Omg!!! She is so beautiful and so was ur post! It totally made me tear up. I am dying to meet this little angel!!! She sounds like such a sweetheart! I'm glad everything is going well!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!!
Congrats guys! So sweet. Miss you.
those pictures of Isla are perfect! She is the cutest baby. love her to death.
Post a Comment