Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I finally finished!!!



Well I have been working on this bumper pad for a while. I had to unstich and redo a lot of it...I am not very good at this stuff. So if you look really close, this bumper pad kind of becomes a mess. Oh well. I think it works for me, because I am kind of a mess. jk. I also got a picture of my quilt again and one of the lovely crib scott and I snagged off of craigs list for a stellar deal. I suppose if I had all the money in the world I would not have picked a white crib, but hey when your are in law school, you get what you get. Well I keep thinking that my tummy is sticking out, but when ever I see pics I realize it just isn't. But here it is again at 28 weeks. Gosh time is flying by! Well I am super proud of this stuff so I had to post and show off my amazing sewing skillz!

8 comments:

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

Hurray!!! I love it!! Good job Natalie...you've got skillS!

Ali said...

Natalie,
I am totally impressed. I bet you saved money by making his bedding rather than purchasing it? It's way cute.

Amber Volle said...

The bedding is so adorable. I need to start on Jordan's bedding, it's so hard to find the time now that she's around. Good on ya though. I love the cowboy in the pic!

Hillary said...

YEAH!! I have been wanting to see pictures of this quilt you have been talking about! It is very cute!! Good work. And I LOVE all the new posts! :) We need to go on another field trip or do some "domestic stuff" together soon! :)
-Hillary

Smithers said...

Sergeant Peterson!!! How the heck are you?! I can't believe you are having a baby boy! This is so exciting! The quilt and bumper are amazing. You should sew professionally. We miss you so much at Allyse's! Congratulations and good luck with school.

Your best friend from Orem, Smithers

mj said...

what talent you have, natalie! the bedding is fantastic. i love the picture in the crib the best, though. and you look wonderful! so glad you're getting out and about.

Kimi said...

Good Job Natalie. I am so impressed with your skills. You will have to teach me someday. Is that a picture of John Wayne. I love your cowboy theme and your white crib is perfect with the blue. I don't know if you noticed but aren't those UCONN law school's colors. You're in it deeper than you thought.

Porters said...

Wow girl that is impressive...I really like the white crib and I love the bedding that you made to go so well...that is so neat and I am in awe.

stsuff

Voting