Wednesday, November 28, 2007

This is for you Andrea!


Andrea: I thought this one was pretty funny! I even used my computer to make it look like an old photo. He looks like a doggy outlaw or something.
for the rest of the people who check out my blog, don't you just love Rocky's lazy eye? He really is a sweet little guy, he just looks like he wants to eat you in this picture. This last week I spent in New Jersy with scott's family and his sister Natalie came up with her hubby and two little girls. Her little girl Sammie was in love with Rocky and wanted to always feed him, but one time she said to Natalie that it looked like Rocky wanted to eat her... It was pretty funny. So just know Rocky won't eat you, but if you do ever get a chance to meet my pup he will sniff and lick you a lot. His tail may give you a good smack, but other than that he is completely harmless.

1 comment:

Amber Volle said...

I wonder if he'd get along with our little terror on four legs Febe!? That would be interesting, what a boxer and a chihuahua! YIKES!

stsuff

Voting