Monday, November 5, 2007

More recent pics




Well SCott and I had the opportunity to take a lovely drive through Connecticut to see the amazing leaves and fun towns. We also stopped by Mt Talcott so scott could do some fishin. It was a great way to spend a fall day.

Well I have become somewhat domestic these days. For those who know me really well, I am not one to do the domestic thing. I did however make this lovely quilt. It is not the best made quilt, but gosh dang it I am so proud of it. This is for my baby boy and I hope he likes it. He better!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Hey Natalie! It is Amelia Low from the 59th ward. Wow, I really want ot move to Connecticut! It is beautiful! And you are such a talented cute pregnant lady! Have fun!

stsuff

Voting