Monday, November 5, 2007

Really old pics from the beginning of fall




Over conference weekend scott and I went down to New Jersey to hang out with the fam. Jen, Blake, Ethan, Scott and I decided to head over to an Apple Orchard and pick some apples and get apple cider donuts! We got to ride on a tractor too! Well fun fun so here are the pictures of that fabulous afternoon.

Umm hello Rocky. I just really like this picture.

This is Rocky getting his nails clipped. Can you see the look on his face? It is the face he makes when he is completely bugged. He really hates getting his nails clipped but it has to be done!

This was Rocky's first camping trip! We went to this awesome place in Massachusettes with Scott's brother and his wife. It was a blast except for the crappy weather that morning. Scott caught two fish on this trip, but unfortunately I didn't have the camera with me.

1 comment:

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

Wow, I think this is pretty much the longest post you have ever made!! Hurray for you. Love the quilt...I need to email you some pictures too. Rocky... what a looser he is!

stsuff

Voting