Tuesday, December 4, 2007
The belly
So this is the belly at 31 weeks. I feel huge, but once again I am the only one. I am measuring a little small so I am going in for an ultrasound next week to make sure baby is measuring as he should. I am sure everything is just fine, they just want to be sure especially since I am leaving for Salt Lake in a couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
stsuff
Voting



7 comments:
You look so cute!! I know what you mean... I feel huge too, but everyone says I'm not. What do they know!!! :) Hope everything is going good for you!! We should get together soon.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
-Hillary
Natalie, you look great! I hope that you are feeling good and getting some good sleep.
You are looking so good! We'll keep you and the little guy in our prayers! When will you be in Salt lake? K and I plan on visiting SLC too, wouldn't that be great if we could see you guys!
I love the belly! I can't wait for your shower here in SLC...you seriously look awesome as a pregers! FYI - I "tagged" you so check out my blog to see your instructions!!
i hope we can bump into you when you come in town. safe traveling!
Oh natalie...to look like you and be pregnant should be illegal! You looks so good. Hey we need to get together...when do you leave?
CUTE!
Post a Comment