Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tagged

Well I was tagged by Shawna and since I have pretty much finished everything I need to before I head home to Salt Lake, I am going to take the time to do this. So I have to list 7 things that people don't know about me, I am an open book so this is going to be hard.

1. Whenever the conference issue comes out, it is a big deal to me to have two copies of that issue. For some reason I can't share that with scott or anyone.

2. Going right along with that, I hate hate hate sharing hymn books at church with anyone else.

3. I talk to my dog, I mean I hold full on conversations with him. I ask him questions and even respond to them for him.

4. This is something only Shawna would know actually, I didn't get my drivers license until after high school. In my family there was a rule that you had to have a 3.0 or better to get it, and I sailed through high school with a 2.9! I really did try and I could never get over a 2.9. pathetic I know. Oh well I got into the university I wanted to so whatever. At the end of the year when they make senior predictions I was predicted to be shotgun for life. They were wrong.

5. I love singing along with the wicked sound track in my car. When no one is with me I scream it out and it is a lot of fun. I cry almost every time I listen to defying gravity. Something about the music moves me to tears.

6. I dislike mashed potatoes and ice cream. I know I am a freak.

7. My dream is to someday go to Africa!

1 comment:

Shawna Wilson said...

Ha - I remember shot gun for life! Well I was suppose to write the 7 highly habits of flirting! I got your baby boy a present yesterday! YAY for babies...BTW that's a pretty amazing picture on your other post, he wanted to show off his good looks!

stsuff

Voting