I can't get over how cute Lincoln is!! I need to come hold him again! I love that cute little face and head of hair!! :) It was good to chat with you for a second last night... hope all is well!
-Hillary
P.S. Getting my membranes stripped, walking the mall for 1 1/2 hours and bouncing on my yoga ball for 30 minutes didn't put me into labor!! This baby is NEVER going to come! Argh!
Oh he is so cute! I can't wait to hold him again! And Rocky, well what can I say other than he is the laziest dog in the world...I would love to have his life!
5 comments:
I can't get over how cute Lincoln is!! I need to come hold him again! I love that cute little face and head of hair!! :) It was good to chat with you for a second last night... hope all is well!
-Hillary
P.S. Getting my membranes stripped, walking the mall for 1 1/2 hours and bouncing on my yoga ball for 30 minutes didn't put me into labor!! This baby is NEVER going to come! Argh!
What a little angel! He has hair just like Josh did! He's sooo cute! Congratulations!
Oh he is so cute! I can't wait to hold him again! And Rocky, well what can I say other than he is the laziest dog in the world...I would love to have his life!
Lincoln is so adorable!
He is so freakin' cute! I hope you are getting a little bit of sleep here and there. Can't wait to see him (and you guys of course).
Post a Comment