Well Lincoln has been a little Jaundice so I have to admit I have been a little stressed. I know that it is a common problem with newborns, but I just can't help but be frustrated about it. He fortunately doesn't have to go under the lights, we have just had to feed him every two hours and hope that it will go away in a few days. So Friday I have to take him in to get his blood tested again. Poor little guy! So I hope by Friday he will be doing better!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Well Lincoln has been a little Jaundice so I have to admit I have been a little stressed. I know that it is a common problem with newborns, but I just can't help but be frustrated about it. He fortunately doesn't have to go under the lights, we have just had to feed him every two hours and hope that it will go away in a few days. So Friday I have to take him in to get his blood tested again. Poor little guy! So I hope by Friday he will be doing better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
stsuff
Voting



5 comments:
Lincoln looks absolutley adorable and perfect to me! Hang in there you two...I know you are wonderful parents. He is a very lucky boy. Feeding every TWO hours!! Remember, this too shall pass :)
That has got to be the cutest baby I have ever seen! Look at all that hair!
Oh my gosh, he's gorgeous! Jordan and I are so jealous of all his hair!!!
What a beautiful little guy he is! It's so fun to see little changes in him from when we first saw him. Hang in there with the long nights. It won't last forever! :)
Taryn had jaundice as well, but we had to keep her under lights 24/7 unless she was eating or getting a diaper change. But I felt so overwhelmed and worried! It seemed like forever, and even though it's really common, I felt like it was a huge deal. But like everything else it got better - what would we do without modern medicine! I'm going to give you a call ASAP! There's so much I want to talk to you about!! lincoln is SO SO CUTE!
Post a Comment