Well lincoln is officially three months old I can't believe it! He is doing great and still sleeps great! He goes to bed at 8:30 and wakes up at 7 AM! He has found his hands and loves to suck on them like crazy. He hasn't rolled over yet, but he can push himself up off the ground and his neck is really strong. He loves to smile and talk, play pat-e-cake and peek-a-boo.
These are pictures of Linc's little buddy named Ben Sorensen. They were born two weeks apart exactly. They were due the same week, but linc came a week early and ben came a week late. These little guys were so cute together. It was funny to see them on the couch and they would occasionally roll towards each other. They have gotten together a couple of times, but they've never been awake together so this was great for them to officially meet.



4 comments:
Well, Lincoln is so cute! What an adorable smile!
Oh... they are so cute I could just eat them!!!
Thanks for hangin with us!!
-Hillary & Ben
Those are two good lookin' little guys! I guess baby boy Marshall will still be cute, with or without hair!
Hey you guys!!
Of course I remember you Natalie!!! You guys seem so happy... Wow, I can't believe it. You're boy is so cute! I have been looking at your blog and Shauna's for awhile. I love watching how all of us have grown. Let's keep in touch. Add my blog to your's and i'll do the same. Here's my email, so we can keep in touch more. perryrara19@hotmail.com...
-Robyn (Perry) Young
Post a Comment