Well Lincoln has finally been blessed! It took us long enough I think. He is going to be three months old this Wednesday I can hardly believe it. It was a beautiful day all around! Most of these pictures are for my family back home, but my baby boy is just so darn cute I can't ever just pick one or two to put on this blog.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Lincoln's Blessing
Well Lincoln has finally been blessed! It took us long enough I think. He is going to be three months old this Wednesday I can hardly believe it. It was a beautiful day all around! Most of these pictures are for my family back home, but my baby boy is just so darn cute I can't ever just pick one or two to put on this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
stsuff
Voting



9 comments:
He is such a cute baby. It looks like his blessing day was great.
Thank you for letting us share in such a special day. Lincoln IS an adorable baby but what do you expect...look how cute his parents are!! Love you.
Those pictures turned out great! It was so fun to see you guys and to be there for his sweet blessing. Hope we can see you again before Vegas!
I'm so sad that we couldn't be there. I'm just dying to meet that handsome little guy. Nat, you look so great. My favorite picture is the all boys one. It makes me want to have a boy. We love you guys. Glad your day was so special.
Oh my goodness he is so cute. I can definately see you in him. I can't wait to meet him!
Never apologize for posting pictures. You can never have to many when your baby is as cute as Lincoln is!!
Where did you get his outfit? I love it and Henry is in need of one :)
Seriously... Can Lincoln get any cuter?!? I love the pics Natalie, keep 'em coming.
Lincoln looks like he is getting so big! IT is amazing how fast they grow. His outfit looks like the one we had for Jaxon, where did you get it from? He is so cute!
I recognize that outfit - I have one for our baby in brown. Lincoln is one cute baby. It's fun to see your precious life as a mommy! I'm still waiting- I think I would be induced sometime next week (argh!). We'll see.
Post a Comment