Saturday, June 14, 2008






These are just some pics for his four/five month memories. I would have gotten them taken sooner, but didn't have time to do it before I left.





This was a fun trip to the Red Rock national park here in Las Vegas. we intended to take a cool hike into the Red Rocks, but lincoln wouldn't have it. So we settled for a scenic drive around the park and a short hike that is called the discovery hike for kids. It was still a blast. We will just have to pick a better day for hiking the cooler trails.


This was Lincoln's first time eating rice cereal. He loved it and cries bloody murder when I take the spoon away to get more. But unfortunately his little digestive system is having trouble so we are going to have to add prune juice to his diet. He actually doesn't mind it, but I think it smells so nasty! I won't try it.

6 comments:

Andrew and Ariel said...

Wow! What a good-lookin' boy! That first pic's a riot! We hope Lincoln's little Marshall pal comes soon! We're still waiting!

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

What a crack up! He is so funny...I love all the pics! I am so jealous of your hiking trip! I miss that...if only there were some mountains around here! I can't believe his hair...are you going to cut it at all? Or let it grow? He's so cute! Hope all is well! Love you guys!

Sammie K said...

I can't believe what a perfect mix of you two he is. And I can't believe that I still haven't met him. I can't wait. Sounds like things are going well out there. As always, I wish we were closer, but I'm glad that you guys are happy. We have to get together again when you guys come back east. Love you.

Andrew and Ariel said...

Thanks for that great list! We'd love to see you guys! Let us know when you're in Salt Lake next!!

megan said...

Looks like you're having fun in Nevada! mmmmmm....prune juice.

JCooper said...

Wow! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun out there. We sure miss you all. Lincoln is growing up so fast. What a little doll!

stsuff

Voting