Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fun in the Sun!!!


















OK well, this is going to be a long post. Scott and I got to go visit my family down in Newport Beach for a couple of days this last week!!! It was so much fun and Lincoln was pretty good most of the time. He didn't like the ocean the first time we put his feet in, but he warmed up to it in the end. He took some snoozes on the beach which made it fun for me and scott, we took advantage of that time and went boogie boarding. Scott also celebrated his 26th Birthday at the beach along with my little bro, who turned 21 and my little nephew who turned 5!! lots of Bdays!
We took a family picture while we were at the beach but not everyone was there, missing are my brothers Dan and Josh and thier wives and kids, and Megan's hubby marc. But to get that many of our family in one place at one time is pretty darn good. Lincoln had a blast with all of the little kids. I think he misses all of the noise when we get back to our quiet little apartment.
So Lincoln is 5 months old tomorrow!!! oh craziness. I can't believe he has only been with us for five months. It is really like he has been with us forever! I can't imagine life without my little guy!!! He has finally started rolling over more consistently, He laughs like crazy when he is tired it is so funny! He eats cereal, green beans, peas, carrots and likes apple juice and prune juice. he sleeps great still. From 7- to about 7:30 these days. He loves Rocky and loves rocky to lick his hands and feet. When I pat rocky on the tummy or head he giggles like crazy too. I don't know why but it is just funny to him. He likes to swim! He is also finally falling into a great routine! I love that I know when I am going to have time to do certain things. Linc is also sitting up with a little bit of help! He is pretty good until he falls back and then he loses all control. He is also great at getting up onto his legs. he'll grab onto my shirt or arm and pull himself up. He has beefy legs. When we weighed him about a week and a half ago he was at 19 pounds, so he might be almost twenty now. He wears six month clothes these days or bigger. I swear I am not over feeding him. He is just a big kid!
Scott's brother Josh came to visit us this last week too. He is going to take off soon, and I think that Rocky will miss him. Rocky has been snuggling with him the last couple of nights. Well enjoy the mass of pics!

5 comments:

Amber Volle said...

Cute family pics.

Devrie Pettit said...

He is so darling. Fun family photos

Andrew and Ariel said...

Those are some great pics. The shark, or whatever it was, and the sunset were great ones.
It's funny to scroll up your blog from when Lincoln was born and see how fast he's grown. We hope little Abe doesn't grow that fast, but he sure has changed a lot already!

Hillary said...

Holy crap!! With all that Lincoln is doing he is like a year older than Ben!! We are still working on Rice Cereal - he is still not sure about it, no standing, no sitting up, sleeping throug the night is "getting there", naps aren't that predictable. But they do have one thing in common... Ben is a fatso too... strangers always ask me if he is crawling because he looks that old. We miss you guys tons!!!

We are in UT right now and it is nice to be with the fam. Seriously call me when you are here. We get back from Cali on the 19th or 20th, then I leave again for CT on the 25th. I would love to see you and Lincoln. Maybe he could have a talk with Ben on how to be a baby like him. :)
Hope to talk to you soon! Miss you!
-Hillary

Andrew and Ariel said...

PS thanks for the binkis- they're the only ones that Abraham will take too!!

stsuff

Voting