Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Fourth!




src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEirFaELUC4JXSLlAN8_N5kvaumQMg4Gl2qKhHe4SFJw-Td2MqInpZnr6Ibi7CW071GhlOH-Ust2p-DXr5zGKHaWo_sjVYbv-yi5BSNI_7KQqjEgx4ziHcjFtnRlSbZgvscUgR3TCbjzvk0/s400/P1040601.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5220307904905905698" />

src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgL4x5xr02cCekDCdmYfAwevCDO8vS3R6wRsdMDcW08BpKbVjoTI0HSW8XyeviI3TvXRkhnARi1IXMZjGDGfNjQGBKCKYNj8R-K7gidmOJ41eum89_q0r3DY7bRwefzaEeBttu5Kw2EqMQ/s400/P1040661.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5220306930980053986" />

Leave it to Scott to take only one picture of me with my hair in my face.


3 comments:

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

Hurray! Happy 4th to you! You are still a babe even with hair in your face...it looks like it is getting really long too!

Brittanie said...

I'm so glad you guys are having so much fun in Vegas!! Lincoln is getting so big! He's so cute - I can't wait until he's back and I can see him in real life!

JCooper said...

Looks like you guys had a great 4th! I wish we could do fireworks out here. I can't believe how stinkin' cute Lincoln is. We miss you guys! p.s. I think the hair in the face is sexy - I'm sure that's what Scott was thinking! :) Love you guys!

stsuff

Voting