Friday, August 22, 2008

Cinderella park!

When I was in town I got together with my bestest buddy from highschool Shawna and we took our kiddies to the Cinderella park. We went and got Cafe Rio and had a little picnic and then let them swing. They seemed to have a lot of fun and they both looked so cute! There were some little boys about six-seven swinging on the big kid swings and every time they were in sync or "married" with lincoln they would say something like "oh man you're married with the baby!" and make fun of who ever was married to Linc! It was so funny. We had such a fun time and I love seeing my friends from school, we don't get to see each other enough. Thanks Shawna for the fun day!!!






4 comments:

Ali said...

You two have adorable children. By the way... where do you live? Is it close to South Carolina?

Shawna Wilson said...

Those pictures turned out so cute! I'm sad your gone now :( I miss my buddy with a baby...

maryirene said...

he is so beautiful!

Moffat Family said...

I cannot get over how cute Lincoln is! I have got to see him in person and pinch him :)

stsuff

Voting