Saturday, August 23, 2008

Laughing Lincoln




The picture quality is kind of bad on this, but the sound is the most important. We took this video about a month ago and I have been wanting to put it up since then. We have this little worm thing that you pull and he vibrates and for some crazy reason Lincoln thought when scott would hold the end and flick it out, was the funniest thing he had ever seen. We only have about a minute of it recorded here, but he was laughing for like ten-fifteen minutes! He couldn't breathe at one point! I just love this little guy! He is growing too fast for me!

3 comments:

Ali said...

It's the best sound in the world, isn't it?

Andrew and Ariel said...

Have you guys left yet? We'd love to see you before you go! What a cute laugh!!

Ashley DeMille said...

I love his laugh! How cute!

stsuff

Voting