Sunday, September 14, 2008

Chillaxin'





So Lincoln and Ben got together to chillax the other day. They are so freaking cute together and I think Ben is just the smiliest little baby I have ever met! I love how they are holding eachother's feet, so adorable. I just have to thank Hillary and Ben for being such good friends to me and Linc! Back when he was first born It was nice to get out and to be with someone who was going through the exact same things as me and feeling the same emotions. We have a lot of fun watching the progress our little guys make and have fun watching them interact with eachother. So thanks for being our buddies!!!

4 comments:

Shawna Wilson said...

Next thing you know they're going to be "Hellabangin!" Ha - I still laugh when I think about your mom's interpretation of that word.

Jess said...

Your sweet little boy has so dang much hair and the brightest beautiful eyes, I love it!

Andrew and Ariel said...

Your pictures are fantastic! Have you thought about moonlighting as a freelance photographer? You could make some good money taking kids' pics. You can start with Abe.
And no, our title didn't stem from the A-Team TV show, just a fun coincidence.

Julie said...

Oh my gosh Nat, Linc is so adorable!!! I love his funny faces!

stsuff

Voting