And of course baby boy Linc!
So the reason we are at this lovely park on this lovely day is for my wonderful sister in Law Kimberly's BDay!!! We had fun food and good times! Look how gorgeous she is! She is going to have a new baby boy in October...hopefully and we are so excited to meet him!
Jen you are so gorgeous so don't ever tell me you are not photogenic ever, ever again! Or I will post another picture of you and only you on my blog! Dun,Dun ,Dun!
My Beautiful In-Laws!!
Swinging with daddy and also alone. He sure loves the swings!
Liana bought the boys these cute little baker outfits! They look so funny!
A fun Wagon Ride... kind of.



6 comments:
Where do you guys live? What state...just curious. We are east coasters as well :)
oh yay, that is only a couple of hours away :) I live in Albany New York... Let us know if you ever come up this way and we will if we go to CT :)
Great pics Nat! Wow - you've really got a gift! I had to laugh out loud when I saw the picture of the boys in the wagon. Lincoln is a crack up!!
I know I've said this before, but I seriously can't get over this boy! He is absolutely beautiful. I know he's a boy, but he's gorgeous! He looks so fun, I want to hold him.
Looks like Linc is squishing the kid behind him...see? He can't breathe and he's turning blue! JK, what a handsome little man he is! He's going to be a hottie when he grows up!
I miss you guys so much. I think my favorite picture is Lincoln on Scott's chest. SO precious. Maybe its the wagon picture. His face is awesome. Or... maybe it's the food. Yum. Love you guys. Any chance you'll be down to NJ over conference weekend?
Post a Comment