Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Facts About Scooter/Shawna this is for you! I never do these things unless you ask me to.


1. What is his name? Scott Ryan Pettitt (Do you think there are enough T's in his name?)
2. Who eats more? Scott definately! He has a hollow leg as some would say.
3. Who said I love you first? That's a tough one. Well I told him that he loved me, and he said I love you... SO who said it first?
4. Who is taller? That would be scoots
5. Who is smarter? Well it would depend, because I am smarter with our money but he is smarter with law school stuff...I smarter with everything baby and he is smarter with everything baseball. OK I guess I'll say him, because I could never go to law school.
6. Who is more sensitive? That would be me. I cry when I listen to Defying Gravity. It is just so incredible to me that someone could write and compose music like that!
7. Who does the laundry? Umm that would be me fo sho!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, that would be me and Rocky when we are not looking. I am allergic to him and his hair makes me itch. I have to wash our sheets at least once a week. ( since that has everything to do with this post.)
9. Who pays the bills? Well scott does, but I set up online banking and he has to do it because he has the computer almost all day everyday I have to remind him to do it so I would say really it is me, but if we are getting technical, scott does.
10. Who cooks more? That would be scooter. He is such a great cook too! I think deep down inside he would rather be in Italy at a culinary school rather than in law school and on the road to becoming a public defender.
11. What meals do you cook together? umm none. We do not work well in a kitchen together. He knows how he likes things done and he lets me know.
12. Who is more stubborn? That would be scott, although I am a pretty close second.
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Me, because I really and truly am most of the time. When ever I say something and he says the opposite, I will automatically say "I;m probably wrong." It is just habit now.
14. Who has more siblings? That would be me. I have four sisters and three brothers. He has three sisters and two brothers.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Sometimes me, and sometimes him. We both have our things we won't give on.
16. What do you like to do together? swimming, hiking, camping, walking rocky, hanging with Lincoln and watching him flap his arms like a penguin. We love singing hymns together, listening to scott play his guitar the list goes on and on.
17. Who eats more sweets? Probably me. I eat a pack of skittles a day practically. In fact I just finished one!!! Yay for purple skittles!
18. Guilty pleasures? He likes eating late at night, and playing his war game on his computer until 3 am. Cooking things I don't like. I do think he likes to do that.
19. How did you meet? We met at BYU while living at Liberty Square. We were in the same ward and I knew who he was because he had this really nerdy photo in the ward directory with glasses and parted hair...Anyway, But we really met in January after our ward talent show. He sang this beautiful song by Diamond Rio, while playing his guitar and wearing a black cowboy hat...needless to say I was swept off my feet! I said Good Job Bryan as he walked off the stage. I am such a loser! Then I told his roommate that he ( scott ) needed to ask me out on a date, and his roommate told him and he did!
20. Who asked who out first? This is kind of like the I love you question, I told him to ask me out, and then he did, so I guess he did.
21. Who kissed who first? He would say differently, but I say I did.
22. Who proposed? Scott did. He sang me the Red Sweatshirt song by Adam Sandler with different words and then gave me this red sweatshirt and told me that he got it for a great deal because there was a defect inside and inside it said will you marry me? It was funny! I cried, I loved it, it was so me!
23. What are his best features? His dark curly hair, beautiful hazel eyes, the cutest dimples in the whole world, his butt chin. He has big strong arms and shoulders, that I think are very sexy.
24. What is his greatest quality? He makes me feel like a million bucks every day! Even though I am the lucky one to be with him, he makes sure I know everyday how lucky he feels to be with me. He really knows how to make people feel good about themselves. He is just extremely kind to everyone he meets.

I love this man!!!
I tag whoever wants to take the time to do this!

3 comments:

Sammie K said...

I can't believe no one has commented on this post yet. I'll show you some love Scotty. This was really fun to read. Scott has always been so easy going. In fact just a few weeks ago, my mom was saying that he was the easiest kid to raise. She can't remember any real issues with him growing up. (Apparently the rest us may have had some.) He even potty trained himself! Who does that?

He is kind, caring and incredibly witty. Scott has the best one-liners. I admire him so much for pursuing his passions in life. I couldn't be more proud to have him as a brother. And by the way, I couldn't have picked a better wifey for him. I love you Scotty!

Shawna Wilson said...

HEHE - I totally thought the same thing when I posted about Robbie...no comment love! So I'll throw one out there too!! I loved the post, and I learned a lot about the mysterious Scott. I love the way he proposed to you, I had never heard that story...and yes Natalie, that is so you. You guys make a great couple. Keep up the love and posts!

Elder Josh Pettitt said...

Scott couldn't have found anyone better for him. Thanks for all you do to take care of him and keep him so happy. You two make a wonderful couple and I'm so happy to have you as part of our family.

stsuff

Voting