Sunday, October 12, 2008

Washington DC!!!!

This is the Washington Memorial and this is where we started out our day. It was so amazingly tall! I knew it was tall but it was so much bigger in person. I also didn't realize you could go inside it. We didn't do that because we didn't have time, but I bet it is pretty cool.

Scott and I liked this quote. Sometimes I can't believe what these men did for me, us and our country. They were so brave.

This was the fattest squirrel I have ever seen!

Here are some pics of us standing at the War Veterans Memorial, and by the Lincoln Memorial looking back



Well you can't come to Washington DC and not see this amazing monument! I love this President! No I did not name Lincoln after him, but I don't mind that people think I did. It was neat to stand there and reflect on the amazing life of this wonderful President!






Our last stop was the White House. I wish that we could have gotten a little bit closer, but oh well. They've got to protect the President. On that note I have a funny quote. " I think that a good gift for the President would be a chocolate revolver. And since he is so busy you would have to run up really fast and give it to him." Jack handy

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Natalie, we call those "government squirrels".

stsuff

Voting