Monday, October 27, 2008

The fattest skeleton I've ever seen! (and some other pics)




Lincoln's new thing is standing up. He always wants to be standing up and when we do stand him up he giggles like crazy. What a funny kid. Don't you love his chubby little physique?





How scary is this?


We went to our ward Fall Festival/trunk or treat this last weekend and lincoln's costume was a skeleton. I wish I had dressed up. I'll say what I say every year...maybe next year I will dress up. Here is a picture of Lincoln's little friend Sophia! Isn't she beautiful? I think that she and linc could be brother and sister.

1 comment:

Ashley DeMille said...

What a cute boy! he is so big, I love it! We sure miss you guys. your dog leash will be coming soon. I just need to go to the post office!!! Sorry

stsuff

Voting