Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall fun with my buddy Ben!!!




Hillary and I got together to, well the original plan was to go to Rita's but it had already closed for the winter, so we went to a fun little place in Avon to get apple fritters and cider. Unfortunately when we got there, the little stand was closed, but the store wasn't so we walked around and got some cute pics by the pumpkins, bought some cold cider to heat up later and some apples to make apple crisp. As we were leaving they opened up the little stand so we ended up getting some of those fabulous apple fritters!!! yum. We sure have fun with Ben an Hillary, even if all we do is sit around and visit while the little guys play on the floor. Thanks for the fun afternoon!!!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Oh... our little boys are seriously the CUTEST on the planet!! I love them! CUTE pictures. The one is funny that is of the both of them and Ben has Lincoln's binky. Ha ha ha!! So funny. Ben just can't resist a bink. :) We had a great time with you guys! Lets go on a fall walk this week sometime!
-Hillary

Debbie Lawrence said...

I know I don't comment on here very often but I just wanted you to know that I think you have THE most adorable little boy! He reminds me so much of Kaiden when he was that age (because of all that hair).

Love all the pictures!

stsuff

Voting