Saturday, October 18, 2008

Picking Apples

We decided the day was too beautiful to spend cleaning so we went apple picking instead! It was so nice and it was fun watching lincoln looking around at everything and enjoying himself so much! I love my boys! They are both so adorable!



We were going to get a pumpkin, but decided to go to a pumpkin patch next weekend instead.

3 comments:

Lisa, Danny, and Blake said...

Oh he's growing so fast! I just want to squeeze he's little cheeks. That sounds so fun to go pick apples and pumpkin patches. I love fall.

Lisa, Danny, and Blake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hillary said...

Who made a scandalous comment and then deleted it? ha ha... Anyway... Natalie, I LOVED all your pictures (I hadn't seen any of the ones from DC yet) It looked like you had a good time... you are so good at taking pictures. I need to get some pointers from you! I LOVED going to the movie with you last week. We need to do that more often. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!!
-Hillary

stsuff

Voting