Saturday, November 29, 2008

Family pictures! and more to come...









So I asked my cute sister in law, Kimberly if she would take some family photos for me because I didn't have very many cute ones. She took the ones of all of us together ( and they look awesome!) and I took the ones of Scott and linc. I still have some other shots I want her to get so I am going to be putting some more up.

6 comments:

Ryan and Chantelle said...

Natalie, I just saw your blog and your family is adorable. I loved seeing all of the pictures of your family. I agree, your parents are amazing. See you soon.

The Hoskisson Family said...

You guys have the cutest family!! I love all of your pictures on here... it keeps me updated. I LOVE IT!!! Love to you all!

Christy said...

I love these pictures Nat! I need to do family pictures now. Are you coming out for Christmas? Will we get to see you? I miss you!

Jen said...

Cute Nat!

Caitlin said...

These are so cute! I can wait to see you guys!!

Ashley DeMille said...

cute cute pictures! That is so exciting about your siblings getting engaged! You'll have to call me when you are in town for the weddings!

stsuff

Voting