He is so grown up! I love the teeth!!I decided that if Leah is walking this summer I'm definitely getting her crocs. I just pray she'll be walking by two and a half!!!!
Your little boy is growing up fast. What a great smile!
i just love those deep honest laughs that come out kids sometimes! it's so precious. what a darling smile too! he's getting more grown up!
This is so cute! Is he coming with you in a few weeks. Actually I assume so! Cant wait!
What a handsome little man! Don't you just love being a mom!
What a cutie pie! I'm laughing at the last picture of him because he looks so much like Scott in that shot. I love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is so grown up! I love the teeth!!
I decided that if Leah is walking this summer I'm definitely getting her crocs. I just pray she'll be walking by two and a half!!!!
Your little boy is growing up fast. What a great smile!
i just love those deep honest laughs that come out kids sometimes! it's so precious. what a darling smile too! he's getting more grown up!
This is so cute! Is he coming with you in a few weeks. Actually I assume so! Cant wait!
What a handsome little man! Don't you just love being a mom!
What a cutie pie! I'm laughing at the last picture of him because he looks so much like Scott in that shot. I love it!
Post a Comment