We were bored today and decided to go play outside with the Rock dog. I got some fun pictures of rocky doing what he does best...jumping really high and making Lincoln laugh while he does it. They are such good buddies now. When Lincoln goes down at night rocky will go lay by his bedroom door and whine...it's cute, but loud and annoying so we are actually trying to fix that. Anyway. This post is going to contain a lot of pictures of Rocky jumping in the air...so this is more for me than anyone.
Rocky is really helping me to improve my skills with the camera. He is definitely a challenge to photograph because he is fast. I also just have to say I LOVE my camera! So for any of you out there contemplating on buying a DSLR the Nikon D80 is an awesome choice, especially since the Nikon D90 just came out and the D80 is soooo cheap right now.
Anyway, enjoy and Happy Spring!!!!



2 comments:
Okay, I don't know what a D90 is . . . but clearly your camera rocks. Those are some sweet pics! Well done! And man can that dog jump!
Natalie,
Those pictures are awesome. You are great with the camera.
love ya girl.
Post a Comment