Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day weekend


On Friday Scott and Linc surprised me with a new pair of much needed running shoes! I was so excited and I love them so much! Asics are my favs when it comes to running shoes I've owned a couple pair of the Gel Nimbus ones and these ones are a different style but I like them a lot!  I love my sweet boys!!!  



We took a trip down to NJ for the last time! It was fun to be with everyone and to see Jen, Blake and Ethan.  Jen is due next week with twiners! We are sad we won't get to meet them for a while.  Scott and his brothers (and Em) payed a good game of home run derby and sadly scott lost his winning title...better luck next time babe.  All in all a wonderful family weekend!

1 comment:

JCooper said...

We're so glad you guys were able to come down one last time. I'm sorry we couldn't be around more. I hope your move is going well. We are going to miss you SO much. Babies are coming tomorrow so we'll text you some pics while you're on the road. We love you guys!!

stsuff

Voting