Once again my handsome boys! I love linc's face here. He has a funny little smirk on it!
This is our doggy Max! He is such a good boy! He is getting pretty old. I think he turns 6 in June!

I love my little brother he cracks me up! He was all about this slip and slide. He almost ran into me, he flew off of it! Ha ha ha!



Lincoln loves, loves my nieces Ivey and Jane! They were such a blessing to me that week too, because I was really sick! They helped me out with Lincoln a lot! ( Thanks Girlies!)
Janey Girl!!! She loves her watermelon!

When I was home in Slick town, My sister Jen put together a Water/BBQ party for scott, linc and me. It was a lot of fun to play with water guns and water balloons. It made me miss being a kid. I never did the slip and slide, but I am wishing that I did, it looked like fun.
It was a lot of fun seeing my newly married sibs and their spouses. I hate that I have been living so far away and haven't been able to know them better, so it is exciting to live so much closer. Las Vegas is still six hours away but that is better than 35!!! Way Better! I am actually coming back up in June to run the Wasatch Back with my cousins and some friends. I love that I can do that! I would like to extend an open invitation to friends and fam to come and visit scott and me in our new home!!! We were able to rent a house here that we both really love. I will have to take pictures when I have a little more time. The best part is just having a place to ourselves and a spare bedroom! Yay! Right now scott is studying for the Nevada State Bar Exam. It is actually one of the harder exams to take. The passing rate is 60%. There are harder ones, but this one is up there. I think Scott is going to do great though. He is a hard worker and has already spent this last week basically away from home with his face buried in his books. Oh well. He takes the test in July so I only have to be a single parent for two months.
We have met a lot of great people out here already and even though it has only been a week we are really loving Las Vegas!



3 comments:
hey I can see my family's roof in one of those pictures!
good luck to Lincoln with the Nevada bar exam!
lol, good luck to Scott too.
(forgive the name mixup; I've never met Lincoln or Scott in person...but it would be awesome if Lincoln somehow passed the bar too!)
Where's Rocky? Did you get a new dog? Are you liking an older dog v. a puppy this time?
Post a Comment