This is the medal we got for finishing. Very cool and as kim says, Legit!
Our very cool car!
Pretty sure it was freezing cold!
My gorgeous run past Rockport! I loved this leg it was so much fun!
The whole team! From left to right back row to front row: my cousin greg, his dad Gary, my cousin Matt and his friend Mike. Glen. Front row: My cousin christy, my friend Kim Perkins, cousin Kim Brown, friend Shawna, Me, Cousing Jaclyn and cousin Jen.
trying to sleep some. I think I got about 45 mins.
getting some grub at the sev! Me and Jac in our matching sweatshirts.
This is at the finish line waitin' on Christy to finish. I was so cold and just wanted to be done!
At my mom's house getting ready to go! Whoot Whoot!!!! This was such a fun group of girlies!
This is up at deer valley lodge or something waiting for Christy to hand off the slap bracelet to Jen!I just have to say that this experience was so awesomely fun!!!!! I loved our team! We Rocked it and came in fourth to last! haha! In our defense the weather got so bad, they didn't let a bunch of teams finish. I was one of the last people they let come down Gaurdsman. So Here are some pics from this fabulous race!



3 comments:
Well hey, 4th to last is better than last! I was glad they let you down Guardsmans so we could actually finish! And yes, our medals are too legit to quit. I'm excited for the Vegas medals...they'll say "Saints and sinners" since we did the SL one and the Vegas one. Suh-weet! Can't wait!
What is this?! It looks so awesome! Plus, you look hot!
Ha Ha Ha. My bishop is in your team
Post a Comment