Alright, now on to the trip! We got to go to Newport Beach for a few days right after I ran the relay. I LOVE!!!!! Newport Beach, better than Disneyland in my opinion! It is my happiest place on earth. We just spent two days on the beach relaxin' and playing in the waves. Lincoln enjoyed wave jumping and every time a wave would come lincoln would go "uh-oh!" He loves birds so he loved that there were a bagillion birds everywhere. He says "Buurrr" for bird. Makes me smile, love it! We were able to celebrate a couple of birthdays too. My little brother turned 22 my little nephew insists he just turned 6 and a half, and Scott turned 27! It was fun to celebrate with everyone! It was so wonderful and relaxing it was hard to come back to Vegas. Until next year Newport!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Newport Beach!!!
To start, I just realized that I never officially posted something about how we are now in Las Vegas! I think most people know, but for those who don't Scott and I moved here in May and this is a semi -permanent move for us. We can't really know for sure what the future holds but we hope to be here for the next five years. We are so excited to be here. I like being able to live closer to Salt Lake and my family. I really miss my friends in Hartford and Scott's family in New Jersey. It was sad knowing I wouldn't be going down for visits for a long while. Las Vegas is so different!!! We really like it though. It is really heating up now, but thankfully I will be in SLC for most of July!! Although August is just as bad. Lincoln and I have spent a lot of time at the splash pads around here. He is my little fish/monkey boy! Scott is busy studying for the BAR and super stressed!!! I feel so bad for him, what a bummer summer, studying away. He is such a smart guy though, I think he will do just fine! He will be taking the exam the last week of July so if you have a chance, say a little prayer for him! It is an intense test.
( Our cement back yard, gotta love vegas!)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
stsuff
Voting



6 comments:
Where do you live in Vegas? We have friends in Summerland(i think that's it's name) and my brother lives in Henderson. Or are you living at the Bellagio :)
Hi... just happen to cross your site...
Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net
I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!
Aw man, I miss you guys! Ben and Lincoln would play so cute together. Ben is starting to saw some words too. Ben really misses Lincoln... he told me. I get a little homesick for CT sometimes. Wish we could hang with you two!!!!
Hope you're well!
Looks like fun! Great pics as always!
i'm so glad you made it. good luck with everything coming in the future.
ps i'm always amazed by your photo skills. you really are talented.
Natalie, you have some really fun pictures.
Post a Comment