Monday, September 28, 2009

A day at the park...








We haven't been up to much lately, but Lincoln and I have been keeping busy. The other day we went with some friends to the park and played. It was a lot of fun, but Lincoln did fall off of the step and hit his head pretty hard on the rail :( It was very sad, but he is a tough little boy and only cried for a few seconds before he wanted to go down the slide again :) I have another race next weekend so I will have something more exciting to post then, but for now I am thankful for such a peaceful, and wonderful life even if it is a little boring!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Awww, what a sweetie. How did you get hooked into all of this racing stuff?

Kendra said...

How cute! Your blog is great. My blog is marcandkendracox.blogspot.com

stsuff

Voting